Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy birthday para mi....

Ohh well, one more year since I was born back in 1981... the best year for having kids! What can I say, 26 years old... mmm... sometimes I feel so old, but I'm as stupid as I was when 15... but well at least there's no regrets in my live.
I consider my self a lucky guy, even if I don't win the lottery... because through my life always achive want I want, and really don't know exactly how. May be I insist to much on things. But yeap, I'm living my dream; with the up and downs, but my dream.
Another good thing that I have are my friends! really is amazing how many I have and they are the ones that cheer me up everytime I want to put a bomb in this place!! Although, some of them want to help me build and explode the bomb!! jajaja (right Jon!!??) So for me, friends are really important people, and I love them a lot.
As usual I got a little drepress on my birthday week... but some of my friends found the time, to come to my apartment, bring the cake and sing happy birthday... that cheer me up aaaa looott... so thanks very much!!!
Also in the lab, all my labmates bought a cake and sang to me happy birthday in the lab!!! very nice indeed!! Yeap, I'm lucky and happy!!
So now ULTRA POSITIVE again... and full of ENERGY!!!... of course now is easier, because is Surfing season!!! YUUUUJUUUUUU!!!!!

People in front of my apartment... I forgot to lock the Door!!! F#$%#$K.. at least is not CR! but they really scare the hell out of me, when open the door!

Javi, doing a happy face!!

Thanks Thea!!! Amazing gift!!!

Loai, that ate all my Teriyaki Chicken and stoled my garlic... Arlem and Magda!
Me...


Javi and Noran

me, Daniel, Jon and Loai

Emilly, Thea and Fran

Loise, Noran, Emilly, Thea and Fran in my couch

All of us again!!

And again!!

Thea and me doing a Geisha pose

Jon... almost break my gift!! Uff!!

Loise and Javi...

Playing with the Gift

Javi touching Jon's butt

Jon put a fork in my hair!! ufff!!

The cake almost gone

jejejeje... my messy room... I just bought the drawers, so I was trying to classify things before putting them in!

No comments: